- LTC as digital silver. Litecoin is a peer-to-peer (P2P) cryptocurrency and a public blockchain. This cryptocurrency was created on the bitcoin platform by a former Google employee, Charlie Lee. He wanted to create something faster than bitcoin, which would allow mining, that is, the extraction of a coin on simple devices. Since Bitcoin requires expensive hardware known as a special purpose integrated circuit (ASIC).
- Litecoin uses a proof of work (PoW) mining model to prioritize fast transaction speed and efficiency. Litecoin offers faster and cheaper transactions compared to Bitcoin. Litecoin often attracts investors because it is often promoted as silver compared to bitcoin, which is called gold. This coin can be bought on many exchanges such as Binance, Kraken, Coinbase. In addition, the exchanges Coinbase, Binance, and Finance allow you to buy LTC using fiat currency.
- Litecoin is an anonymous currency and it is convenient to use this coin on the coin-bet.io website as the main deposit. Another plus of this coin is that it is less volatile compared to other altcoins, which gives you more control over your funds. It is very easy to replenish a deposit on the coin-bet.io website, by registering or with an activated account, the user goes to the money icon and by activating the path, you can proceed to replenish the wallet.
How to buy LTC? You can buy LTC on the exchange.
List of exchanges: Binance, Huobi Global, Coinbase Exchange, Kraken, Kukoin, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Binance.US, Gate.io, Bitstamp
You can look at this list on an independent resource: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
To start the buying process, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the section: "Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency".
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to buy (LTC) and the currency in which you will pay.
3. Log in to the exchange or register if you do not have your own account.
4. Select a Payment Method.
5. If necessary, enter the card details and go through the verification of your identity.
6. That's all! Your LTC will be credited to your account shortly.
Then you can transfer LTC to your account at coin-bet.io
1. Go to the website coin-bet.io
2. Login or register if you do not have your own account
3. Go to the deposit page, activate the LTC deposit method
4. Copy the address on the website coin-bet.io
5. Open your account on the exchange website and enter the copied address in the recipient line.
6. That's all! Your LTC will soon be credited to your Coin-Bet account.